Quinoa, Superfood made in Italy
Our products are:
• Particularly suitable for those suffering from food intolerances, as they are Gluten-free, Soya-free and indicated in FODMAP diets.
• Indicated for those who follow special diets, such as diabetics, hypertensives, vegans and vegetarians.
• QuinoaItalia products have a high degree of digestibility and are free from added sugars and salt.
• In addition, they are an important source of Proteins, Vitamins, Minerals, Fibre, Omega-3 and Omega-6.
350g e 1kg
Immediately ready to cook, Quinoa Italia grain does not need to be rinsed nor left in soak. The average cooking time is 3 to 4 minutes, but to make Quinoa softer or crunchier, according to your taste, you only need to slightly vary the cooking time.
• for hot or cold, sweet or savoury dishes;
• as an alternative to rice or cous cous in salads, pilafs and risottos;
• for breakfast in addition to yogurt, honey and fruit;
• as a condiment for bread, cakes, soups, stews.
250g e 1kg
Healthy and nutritious, Quinoa flour is the ideal ingredient for enriching traditional wheat-based flours with mineral salts and essential amino acids, which are fundamental substances in assisting with our body’s metabolic activities. Quinoa is a perfect companion in the preparation of sweet and savoury recipes, preserving the sensory and raising properties of wheat flour.
• for the preparation of bakery products such as muffins and biscuits;
• mixed with traditional flours, up to a concentration of 40%.
Quinoa brewed is an alcoholic beverage that has an alcohol content of 4.5%. It is naturally Gluten-free and can also be enjoyed by those who are allergic or intolerant to gluten (eg. Coeliacs). Rich in minerals, it has a pleasant fruity/citrus taste that masks the bitter taste conferred by hops.
• for people who have to exclude gluten from their diet;
• to accompany aperitifs and snacks;
• as a thirst-quencher at any time of the day.
16 x 130 g
Our quinoa is cultivated in a sustinable way by small farmers located in the countiside of the Marche region. Delicious, ligth tanks to their low fat and salt contents Quinette represent an healthy alternative to bread for who seeking wellness without compromising the food pleasure.
• for breakfast with honey or jam;
• for luch and dinner;
• for snack throught the day;
• for preparing delicious aptetizers.